Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Google pregnancy and magnesium. Epsom salts has magnesium, and if it is good for someone pregnant, it might be really good for someone trying?
Contact me if you have a baby. For a donation I will make a poncho for you to use while nursing.
The article name for the link following is: Acidity leads to infertility.
The link for an article about age and male factor is on http://articlesofhealth.blogspot.com/
This supports the article by Barbara Hansen cited on the Silent Infection article I wrote a few years ago.
The article following focuses on Clomid: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7547400.stm
Monday, March 31, 2008
This site has no ads. To support this site, please check out http://www.fertileprayers.blogspot.com
If I could go back in time, I would rather do a green diet and vitex than all the drugs and surgeries (procedures) and exams and miscarriages I went through. The stats are better for vitex for women, and L-carnitene for men than for all the medicines doctors are giving now. People are happier, as well with these supplements.
fertilityfair(at)yahooDOTcom is my email
http://www.authorhouse.com/ to purchase Fertile Prayers as an ebook.
Barnes & Noble and Amazon are selling the paperback around $60.00.
Below is the article about low grade infections and miscarriage, infertility, stillbirth and sterility.
Charlotte Fairchild Many Infections are Silent (c) 2005
Many infections are silent, symptomless. An infection does not need to be sexually transmitted to be listed in the STI/STD category(CDC, 2004) or to have been found to cause infertility in horses (Google, 2004). Humans have not been studied as extensively? An example: horses infected with Candida from fescue and/or caterpillars become infertile. (Google, 2004) Common infections, as well as sexually transmitted infections might well disrupt hormones, and decrease fertility. The research for common infections in humans affecting FSH (Folicle Stimulating Hormone) has yet to be done (urinary tract infections, yeast infections, dental disease, colds, to name a few). If there is a relationship to fertility and common infections, one test will not close the door to treatment, as well as hope for many women to give birth to their genetic child. It may instead open the door to better health. Perhaps the pH Miracle and alkaline diets will change the milieu of sterility, stillbirth, infertility, miscarriage.
Most women who reach menopause will have high FSH levels. Follicle Stimulating Hormone comes from the pituitary in the brain, and is necessary for ovulation in women. Higher levels spell menopause and the end of ovulation. Some women have higher levels as soon as their 20s and other women have normal levels in their 40s. The women with higher levels find it is difficult or impossible to have their genetic children. Little research has been done directly for factors of FSH levels. So much has been written about the age factor, when perhaps there is more. (Hanson, 2003) Perhaps infection plays a role.
Four studies gave differing views of infection and FSH levels. HIV infected women had higher levels of FSH in one study. (Salmassi, 2001) Cattle had normal FSH levels, but still fewer and smaller follicles with a uterine bacterial infection. (Sheldon, 2002) (The FSH levels may have been different, but the effects were similar, because fertility factors decreased in each study.) FSH is related to viral replication time (Wang, S.W., 1995). “Our findings reveal that endotoxin interrupts the follicular phase of the cycle by interfering with several steps in the preovulatory chain of endocrine events.” (Karsch, 2001) ########
Google. Search: Horse fungal fertility, results 1-10 of about 11,400. March 25, 2004. (many are in peer reviewed journals)
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/diseaseinfo/candidiasis_gen_g.htm Mar. 2004
http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic803.htm Mar. 2004
http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/138/10/4273 full text Mar. 2004
Hanson B. Questioning the Construction of Maternal Age as a Fertility Problem Health Care for Women International. Taylor & Francis Health Sciences 24:3 Mar 2003, 166-176 Taylor & Francis Journals. Galileo. Full text.
Karsch FJ, Battaglia DF, Breen KM, Debus N, Harris TG. Mechanisms for ovarian cycle disruption by immune/inflammatory stress. Reproductive Sciences Program and Department of Physiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA.
McGowan MR; Kafi M; Kirkland PD; Kelly R; Bielefeldt-Ohmann H; Occhio MD; Jillella D Studies of the pathogenesis of bovine pestivirus-induced ovarian dysfunction in superovulated dairy cattle. Medscape
McMillan K. Ask the Vet. Pregnancy Problems. Progressive Farmer. Sept 2003
Rodriguez R; Hernandez R; Fuster F; Torres A; Prieto P; Alberto J Infeccion genital y esterilidad. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin 2001 Jun-Jul; 19(6):261-6 Salmassi A; Lu S; Hedderich J; Oettinghaus C; Jonat W; Mettler L.
Interaction of interleukin-6 on human granulose cell steroid secretion. J Endocrinol 2001 Aug; 170(2):471-8 Abstract. Medscape. Sheldon IM; Noakes DE; Rycroft AN; Pfeiffer DU; Dobson H
Influence of uterine bacterial contamination after parturition on ovarian dominant follicle selection and follicle growth and function in cattle. Reproduction 2002 Jun;123(6):837045 Abstract Medscape Sinha-Hikim I; Arver S; Beall G; Shen R; Guerrero M; Sattler F; Shikuma C; Nelson JC; Landgren BM; Mazer NA; Bhasin S
The use of a sensitive equilibrium dialysis method for the measurement of free testosterone levels in healthy, cycling women and in human immunodeficiency virus-infected women. J Clin endocrinol Metab 1998 Apr;83(4):1312-8 Abstract
Medscape Wang, SW Induction of feline acquired immune deficiency syndrome by feline leukemia virus: alteration in response to hormones in the hypothalamic-pituitary system
Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine. 208, no.4(Apr 1995) First Search, AGRICOLA Detailed Record.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
1. Dan Allender: Bold Love: Wounded Heart: Healing Path. Dan Allender is a psychologist and theologian, who writes about Christian response to sexual abuse.
2. David Batstone: Not for Sale.
3. Marion Carson and Ruth Robb: Working the Streets. (Marion Carson is a Scottish Theologian; Ruth Robb founded projects ministering to women and prostitution in England. Together they write a manual for those feeeling called to reach out to people in prostitution.)
4. Melissa Farley: Prostitution, Trafficking and Post-Traumatic Stress.
5. Edwina Gately: I Hear a Seed Growing. (Edwina Gately is a Catholic lay-worker who founded "Genesis House" and writes beautifully about her journey towards ministry to people in prostitution in Chicago.
6. Victor Malarek: The Natashas.
7. Cynthia Mather and Kristina E. Debye. How Long Does It Hurt: A Guide to Recovering from Incest and Sexual Abuse for Teenagers, Their Friends and their Families. (Jossey-Bass Publishers, 1994)
8. Brennan Manning: Ruthless Trust.
9. Henri Nowen: The Return of the Prodigal: The Wounded Healer. Here and Now. The Inner Voice of Love. Turn my Mourning Into Dancing.
10. Francine Rivera: Redeeming Love.
11. John Sanford: Deliverance and Inner Healing.
12. Elaine Storkey: Search for Intimacy.
13. Phillip Yancy: What's so Amazing about Grace? Rumors of Another World. What on Earth Are We Missing?
Please check this one out and tell me what you think. Notice it is K A R M A.
karma Sutra - Essays From The Margin (Paperback)
by Rajendar, Menen (Author)
The Protection Project: The Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) based in Johns Hopkins University, monitors the laws in most countries of the world: how effective they are, how they are implemented. There are good stories and case studies--and you will find Sasha's story (2002) here. (Go to "commentary" and scroll down.) www.protectionproject.org
The US Government's Trafficking in Persons Report. Every year, all the US Embassies in the world are required to submit a report about the countries where they are located, ranking them on the progress they are making towards eliminating trafficking in persons. www.state.gov/g/lip/ris/tiprpt/2007
Veronica's Voice: This is a project, based in Kansas City, KS and founded by Kristy Childs, who was a victim of prostitution. www.veronicasvoice.org
Emmeaus Ministries: This project was founded by John Green, a Catholic layman (married to an American Baptist woman) ministering to men in prostitution in Chciago. www.streets.org
Treasures: Founded by Harmony Dust, who was a stripper, this project ministers in strip clubs in the Los Angeles area. www.iamatreasure.com
Human Trafficking. Lifetime TV
Lilya 4-ever. By Swedish director Lukas Moodysson, about a teenager traffficked from Eastern Europe to Sweeden.
Trade. About international trafficking.
Fields of Mudan. Very moving independent film about a child victim of trafficking.
HOPE frees us from the need to predict the future and allows us to live in the present with the deep trust that God will never leave us alone but will fulfill the deepest desire of our heart.
When I trust deeply that today God is truly with me and holds me safe in a divine embrace, guiding every one of my steps, I can let go of my anxious need to know how tomorrow will look, or what will happen next month of next year. I can be fully where I am and pay attention to the many signs of God's love within and around me. Henri Nouwen. Here and Now, p. 33.
"When you come to the edge of all the light you know and are about to step off into darkenss of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things: there will be something solid to stand on--or you will be taught how to fly."
I am including this because this deals with children who are molested, and so many people who are involved in exploitation are children.--Charlotte
Saturday, January 19, 2008
To support this site please go to www.fertileprayers.blogspot.com and check out one of the ads on the site.
There are no ads on fpayers.blogspot.com. The U-Tube is only because it is one path to becoming healthier when there is a problem with Candida albicans or insulin problems.
Check out Fertility Blend and the stats Stanford U. has for pregnancy.
I am going to be making ponchos for building a youth activity center in Indonesia for my friend, Totok Wiryasaputra. I have known him for since 1986. Please look at http://www.icaco.blogspot.com/ to find out more about the work that can help a country that has tsunamis, earthquakes, a large homeless population, mud volcanoes, fiery volcanoes, and so many displaced people.
Please contact me at fertilityfair*at* yahoo dot com to order.
A good friend and relative of my husband offered to do a splash page for me. I have so many blogs and one website! I decided not to add anything else. I will add this blog so if anyone is interested, they can check out the other blogs I have.
http://www.arthavefun.blogspot.com (free art book by Florence Seymour)
http://www.calendar.blogspot.com (free calender recycling book)
http://www.kudzus.blogspot.com (free recipes)
|September 16, 2008|
Thursday, July 05, 2007
http://www.woestowows.org/ for personal reference!
http://www.authorhouse.com for Fertile Prayers as a $4.95 ebook.
The paperback only is out of print, but still available on Amazon.
These reviews that follow are for Fertile Prayers.
1. I read it in one sitting, and cried for hours because it touched me.-- Helena
2. Most people who don’t go through this don’t understand.—Gary
3. It worked! Thanks!—Brooklyn, who sent $50.00 for books for other people.
4. You are truly anointed.—Sharon Sanderson (http://www.wowstowoes.org/)
5. I read it in one sitting, and drank for a week.—Ed
6. I read it like I was supposed to, and it helped me carry twins.—Ed’s wife.
7. It is something I read every day.—Louise, my aunt.
8. I want a copy.—Mom, after she heard my aunt.
9. Thank you so much for this book.—Jill, who just adopted.
10. We don’t have children, but we are using this book to help our friends.—Al, a librarian.
11. I didn’t understand, until I read it.—Lidia a seminary graduate
12. This is an exciting book, and I tell everyone about it.—Bo Prosser, minister
13. We are here to help you with your family.—Focus on the Family sent this letter to me, if anyone wants a copy, please call me at 770-289-5306 and I will fax the letter to you. They have a copy of my book!
14. This book will help millions, and I hope you have a wide readership. Dr. Cecil Threadgill, seminary professor.
15. Thank you for this book. Milton Snyder, Chaplain retired.
16. I am reading this book, and it is good.—Bruce, father of two
17. I want it! Denise, who wants a baby.
18. I want one for my mother, my friend, and myself.—Ursula, professor
19. It has an index? I didn’t know that!—Doretha, mother
20. This is a special book.—Stephanie Doski, former President of NE Florida RESOLVE Jacksonville, Florida local chapter.
21. A candid and heart-felt approach to praying honestly in very trying situations. This book could help so many couples re-connect with God.—Rev. Ed Swehla, UMC pastor.
22.Thanks for writing a “real book about the trials and tribulations of procreation. Your book will help save many well deserving people from emotional self-mutilation.—Diane, mother of a special child
23. It certainly addresses a critical pastoral need. I hope it will find its way to those who need to be reassured and encouraged.—John Claypool, theologian who died a year after writing a letter in his own hand on letterhead stationary from Mercer University. He has so many wonderful books still in print, and I am blessed to have met him, and gotten this blessing from him.
24. A woman who lost two and is very young. The woman with 12 miscarriages, the woman molested by the minister of music (all denominations have molestation by some ministers, and this can be easily verified by search engines, or by books like When will the Hurting Stop by Mather).
Many people just wrote, “Thank you! We would like to get this support at church!” These comments have warmed my heart, as people buy Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers which is out of print but still online as an inexpensive ebook or paperback with a much higher price. Grandparents buy it to pray for infertile grandchildren many times. Blessings, Charlotte Fairchild Liphart.
Monday, July 02, 2007
Kimberly Floyd has written a book called Take back Your Temple. It is written for people who have a low income in order to eat healthy on less money. She is a nurse. Ask your library to order it, please.
Anything to be healthy will give a woman a better chance at being pregnant. I don't know if she mentions kudzu or the William Shurtleff book The Book of Kudzu, but that would help as well.
Nothing helps Candida more than chloraphyll.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
The Fertility Solution by A. Toth is a free book online for people interested in the possibilities of infection. He treats Candida, or yeast infection, too. But the interesting thing is that he doesn't use The pH Miracle science for this. He will use heavy duty drugs. I would rather go with something like The pH Miracle to lower Candida. It is cheaper and less side effects, I believe. But he offers this free book to help people understand the consequences of infection, and that there is hope. The supplements seem expensive until you go to someone like any MD. Something else that is important to realize is that the body doesn't build up a resistance to choloraphyl, but I cannot take Nystatin or Diflucan because my body built up a resistance to these antifungal drugs. Because of Asian Soybean Rust, and farmers putting antifungal chemicals on the soybeans, this might be more prevalent for people.
You can find out a little more about this on the links on my www.kudzus.blogspot.com site